YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THE MONOGRAM COLOR. WE ARE PAIRING COLORS THAT WILL LOOK & HOLD UP BEST ON OUR T-SHIRTS.
Names of children/grandchildren will be randomly placed in the flowers. If more names are needed, please leave a comment at checkout. We will add more flowers to the design to accommodate.
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton
- 99/1 cotton/poly (Ash)
- 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey, Antique Cherry Red, Antique Irish Green, Antique Jade Dome, Antique Orange, Antique Sapphire)
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Blackberry, Dark Heather, Heather Military Green, Heather Red, Heathered Sapphire, Lilac, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Russet, Sunset, Tweed, Safety Green, Safety Orange, Safety Pink, Graphite Heather)
- Seamless double-needle 7/8" collar
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tearaway label
SPECIAL WASHING INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Make sure to turn your garment inside out before washing to minimize abrasion within the washing machine.
2) Use a mild, color-safe detergent in the wash cycle. Allow your detergent to dilute before placing your garment in the washing machine.
3) Do NOT use bleach, non bleach alternatives, or pre-wash treatments in the wash cycle with these style shirts.
4) Do NOT use liquid fabric softener in the wash cycle.
5)Wash Garment on cold or warm water setting with delicate or normal cycle selected. Always wash these style shirts with other garment in the tub- DO NOT WASH GARMENT BY ITSELF.
6) Do not set the wash temperature above 105 degrees
7) Promptly remove garment from wash once cycle is complete and dry garment.
8) Tumble dry on Low Heat or Air Dry
9) Fabric Sheets can be used in the dryer with your garment
10) Do not iron over the imaged area of the garment
11) Do not Dry Clean.
Customers also viewed